The Manager Portal is a web based interface used to manage all facets of the Prysm Voice system. The features you have available to you are based upon your role in the system.
Logging in to the Manager Portal
- Using any web browser log into the Manager Portal.
- You may conveniently access this from the Client Portal as well
- Login name will be your [email protected] domain I.e. [email protected]
- Enter your Password
- If you have forgotten your credentials you may use the self-service reset options below the Login button OR reach out to our team for further assistance.
Desktop Call Control
Desktop call controls appear when making or receiving a call. These controls allow you to see who is calling and manage a current call.
Incoming calls appear in a window in the portal similar to the one below. This window shows the caller ID name and number, along with Reject and Answer buttons.
- Selecting Reject sends the call to voicemail if available. The Answer button may not be available, depending upon your handset model.
Below is an example of an active call window that displays the caller ID and call time. The three controls at the bottom of the window let you hold, hang up, or transfer the call. If you select transfer, a field appears for entering the extension of the recipient. If you prefix the recipient’s extension number with 07, the call goes straight to voicemail.
The Home page of your portal provides an at-a-glance view of everything going on with your extension
Fields in the Home Page
|New Voicemail Messages*||Shows new messages. You can play messages, click to call back, download, save, and delete. To see all the controls, hover over the message.|
|Recent Call History||Color-coded icons show your recent calls.|
• Green icon = outbound call.
• Red icon = missed inbound calls.
• Blue icon = inbound received calls.
To call back a number, click the phone number.
|Active Answering Rule||Your extension can have multiple answering rules. For example, you might ring your phone in one mode or forward to your cell in another mode. In this field, you can choose which answering rule is the active rule.|
|Active Phones||Your extension may have multiple phones (for example, one in the office and one at home). This field shows which handsets are currently online.|
*Content displayed based upon organization and domain settings.
For basic users a navigation tab will appear across the top of the screen with access to the following features:
Click into the features below to learn more about individual components.
- Messages: By default this list is empty as all messages are delivered via email attachment unless otherwise specified.
- Contacts: The directory will be pre-populated with all users and extensions. Additional contacts can be added here to display in your corresponding directory.
- Answering Rules: This section defines the call routing workflow for your individual extension. Changes made here will affect how your phones ring and can be based on custom or shared time frames.
- Time Frames: Shared time frames are set at the system level and will automatically appear here. Additional time frames can be defined to allow custom routing using your answering rules.
- Phones: Registered devices that correspond to your extension will be shown along with the option to access button configuration changes via SNAPbuilder.
- Music on Hold: Custom music can be uploaded. By default MoH will pull from the system or domain default. (Note: We are not liable for copyright infringement or violation. It’s the customer responsibility to verify any licensing requirements.)
- Call History: All calls are logged for an approximate 30 day period.