Caller ID Prefix can be used to determine what number an outside party called. This can be set from the Manager Portal.
Create CID Prefix
- Using any web browser log into the Manager Portal.
- You may conveniently access this from the Client Portal as well
- From the navigation tabs at the top click on Inventory
- Select the line with the phone number you wish to edit by clicking the pencil icon at the right.
- Go to the field marked Caller ID Prefix and enter any words or letter you would like to prepend to incoming caller ID. It cannot contain any special characters.
- Click Save
The CID Prefix will be immediately active