The following steps will allow you to Allow and Block Calls from the Web Portal.
- From the top navigation menu click on Users
- Select the Ring Group
- Click on Answering Rules
- On the Right, click on Allow/Block
- To Allow you will enter the number on the Allowed Numbers
- To Block you will enter the number on the Blocked Numbers
- Once done adding numbers click Done.
If you do not find an associated ring group (usually extension 4000) verify the following:
– Do you have the “Office Manager” scope?
It is important to block calls through the web manager portal so that all calls will have the same call logic applied. If you block calls at a single device, only that device will ignore the call while other registered devices will continue to ring through. In addition, should a device ever get factory reset these types of local settings will be overwritten with the information pulled from the server.