You can populate individual contacts into your directory by logging into the Manager Portal and entering records manually or adding via an import task.
Manually Entering Contact
- Login to Manager Portal
- Select Contacts
- Next click on Add Contact
- Enter the following information in the contact pop-up card.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Work Number: Enter 10 digit phone number (no characters)
- You may enter additional information, where required. (see contact table reference below)
- Hit Save
Contact Table Reference
|First Name||Contact’s first name|
|Last Name||Contact’s last name (surname).|
|Work number||Contact’s work telephone number.|
|Mobile number||Contact’s mobile telephone number.|
|Home number||Contact’s home telephone number.|
|Contact’s email address.|
Import Contact List
The best method to import contacts is by using a comma separated value (CSV) file with the correct column header information. You can download a template to work from by first exporting your current contact list. Purge any records from the list before entering new records, saving, and importing.
- Download CSV template by using the Export button
- Observe the column headers when adding information to the file. Leave fields blank that you do not wish to populate. Example below:
- After all data has been completely entered using the Import button to add the new entries into the system.
- Select Users from the main system navigation (If required, exit user mode and return to the main system navigation by clicking on Manage Organization at the top of the screen.)
- Next select Shared Contacts (near top) where you will be taken to the shared contact screen.
- Use the Add Shared Contact button (top-right corner) to manually enter records or the Import | Export function for bulk edits.