SNAPmobile is an iOS and Android application that will allow you to use your Prysm Voice service anytime, anywhere, from any iOS or Android device. The following instructions will allow you to configure the SNAPmobile application on your iOS or Android device.
Android Play Store
- From your Google Play Store search for the app titled SNAPmobile by NetSapiens Inc.
- You can also click on this link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.netsapiens.snapmobileandroid&hl=en_US
- Click on Install
- If prompted, select the phone you wish to install on and then click Install
Apple Apps Store
- From your Apple Apps Store search for the app titled SNAPmobile by NetSapiens Inc.
- You can also click on this link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/snapmobile/id951365927?mt=8
- Click on Download
- At the login screen enter the following information
- Host ID: UCNET
- Username: extension@domain (i.e. 1001@prysmdemo)
- Password: Your password for the web portal
- Touch LOG IN