An Attended Transfer is where a caller is announced to the receiving party before sending the call. The following steps will allow you to complete an Attended Transfer using your Yealink T4x series phone.
- While on the first call, press the Hold key
- Press the New Call button to pick up another line
- Dial the extension of the person you wish to notify of the call and press Send
- After speaking with the person press Transfer
- Press the line representing the first call you had placed on hold
The original caller and the second call will be bridged together. Your phone will return to an available state.